Hi, I’m Susan Korsnick– artist, teacher, guide, Certified Creatively Fit Coach, Shamanic Reiki Master Practitioner, nature lover, dog mom, and UPLIFTER for women and girls (ages 8-12). I provide wellness services focused on creativity, inner wisdom, spirituality, self-awareness, and empowerment.
I hold space for those who want to explore art as a portal to creating the life they want, access their inner wisdom, awaken their essential selves, and feel empowered, while making meaningful connections with others on similar journeys. I invite you to Come Home to Your Self!
We go to work, take care of loved ones, run errands, pay bills, and somewhere (hopefully) find a few minutes to rest. We take care of the environment, donate to worthy causes, and actively strive to make this a better world. We do the best we can in whatever way we can, running on autopilot for as long as we can. Too often, we forget that we need to refill the chalice- in other words, nurture ourselves. This is a journey of LOVE and it begins with YOU.
- When do you allow yourself to stop DOING and BE ?
- How often do you check in with yourself to see if you are living the life you want to live?
- Can you hear the quiet voice of your Inner Guide with all the noise and busyness of daily life?
Does any of this sound familiar?
I use creativity, ceremony, energy work, guided visualizations, meditation, storytelling, movement, and more to aid in your journey back to your Self. By nourishing your Self, you are at your best and can give your best to others!
Wise women see self-care as self-preservation… and YOU ARE A WISE WOMAN!
It’s all available to you, right now, in this very moment. Say “Yes!” to listening to your inner guide for wisdom. Say “Yes!” to living your life empowered and authentic. Say “Yes!” to what excites you and fills you with joy. Say “Yes!” to taking a step on this adventure with me.
Through all I do, I hope to spread joy, love, light, awareness, and with a little luck… some wisdom and humor along the way!
I am inspired by all things sensual, the magical world around me, the moon, indigenous cultures, the Divine in all it’s forms, creative people, my own dreamworld, traveling, new experiences, and those who have the courage to make their dreams a reality.
Life is all about seizing the moments and having special people in life with whom to share them.
At this stage in my life, I am an intuitive artist. My art comes from the inspiration within me more than from outside sources. I have passion for painting, mixed media, sculpture, and illustration. I participate in local group art shows, work on commission, and also sell my pieces online. In 2015, I had my first solo exhibit in York, PA.
- Creatively Fit Coach certification
- Journey of Young Women certified mentor
- Shamanic Reiki Master Practioner certification
- Usui Reiki Level II certification
- Bachelor of Arts in Fine Art
- Masters of Education
- Solo art exhibit- Marketview Gallery, York, PA
- Registered facilitator of Red Tent events in Southcentral Pennsylvania
- Leader of workshops for women including Cakes for the Queen of Heaven, Rise Up and Call Her Name, and Spirit in Practice
- Guide for area Women’s Spirit Circles
- Many group art shows in Mid-Atlantic region of US