Hi, I’m Susan Korsnick– artist, writer, Creatively Fit Coach, Journey of Young Women Coach, Shamanic Reiki Master Practitioner, dog mom, and connoisseur of fine coffee and chocolate. Everything I create, from my original art to retreats, focuses on my belief that life is a journey of LOVE. This journey begins with loving your Self then radiating that love into the world.
By choosing to walk a path of LOVE instead of fear, I …
release what no longer serves,
recognize what I want by listening to my inner wisdom and my heart,
and courageously make new choices so I can live and share my best life.
- Solo art exhibits (2015 and 2019)
- Group art shows
- Registered facilitator of Red Tent events in Southcentral Pennsylvania
- Leader of events that integrate creative expression, the 4 types of wisdom, earth-based spirituality, and the Divine Feminine (Cakes for the Queen of Heaven, Rise Up and Call Her Name, and Come Home to Your Self)
- Facilitator for girls’ events that integrate creativity, time in nature, role playing, movement, and more to celebrate and honor the transition from girl to woman.
- Certified Creatively Fit Coach
- Certified Journey of Young Women mentor
- Shamanic Reiki Master Practioner
- Usui Reiki Practitioner
- Bachelor of Arts in Fine Art
- Masters of Education
- Art Education certificate K-12